FastTRACK Passport Control
EDI FastTRACK Passport Control
Next time you travel why not speed up your journey on arrival with fastTRACK Passport Control? Offering an exclusive lane, this service provides faster access to passport control, so you can continue your onward journey more quickly.
This exclusive service is available to both EU and non-EU passengers and is available between 06:00 – 24:00 hours.
FastTRACK Passport Control saves valuable time, ideally suited to; business travellers, long weekend holiday makers and those without baggage to collect - allowing them to spend less time in the airport and more time enjoying their destination!
How will this improve my journey?
- Access to an exclusive lane
- Less time waiting in the airport
- Creates an efficient exit through the airport
Who is eligible for this service?
- All passengers over 18 years old travelling with all airlines and airline classes.
How do I use the service?
disembarking the plane, follow signs to the passenger arrivals/ passport
2. When you are in the arrivals hall, join the fastTRACK lane where you will be greeted by a fastTRACK host
3. Present the confirmation e-mail of your booking to the host and access the lane
4. A Border Force officer will undertake the usual passport checks prior to you proceeding to the baggage reclaim or arrivals if you do not have baggage
*The fastTRACK Passport Control can only be used once you are in the arrivals hall ; it does not guarantee faster entry into the hall
06:00 – 24:00
Please book 24 hours in advance
*if you are a non-EU citizen please ensure you have the necessary travel documents; including visa (where required) and landing card, prepared for your entry.
Book Edinburgh FastTRACK Passport Control
You can book via our website. Please ensure you have booked at least 24 hours before your flight to guarantee access!